Luperox® 223 polymer initiator grades
Luperox® 223 polymer initiator grades include stabilized options to manage sensitivity to temperature, various dilutions in solvent, and non frozen emulsions in water. Luperox® 223 is useful for emulsion polymerization of vinyl chloride in combination with other initiators, or for high pressure gas-phase polymerization of ethylene.
1 hour half-life temperature in trichloroethylene: 66°C
- Luperox® 223: Neat, 98% active
- Luperox® 223S: Neat, 98% active (stabilized)
- Luperox® 223M75: 75% active in hydrocarbon solvent
- Luperox® 223M75S: 75% active in hydrocarbon solvent (stabilized)
- Luperox® 223EN60: 60% active emulsion in water